Our 2016 Annual Report is now out and available on-line
A few highlights from this year’s report:
- Since 2008, Streetohome has contributed more than $30 million to supportive housing and prevention projects.
- Streetohome is exploring a private-sector role in addressing the root causes of homelessness, including unemployment and addiction recovery.
- By the end of 2016, Streetohome had committed to 21 buildings, providing 1,325 homes.
- Since its inception in 2012, the Vancouver Rent Bank (a Streetohome-funded project) has approved 585 loans and helped 989 individuals, including 237 children from becoming homeless.
Featured in this year’s report:
- Debra Hewson, president, Odlum Brown Limited
- Dr. Annabel Mead, addictions doc with St. Paul’s Hospital and Vancouver Coastal Health
- Message from John McLernon, Board Chair, and Rob Turnbull, President and CEO, Streetohome Foundation
We hope you enjoy reading the annual report and we welcome your feedback.