Streetohome is seeking an enthusiastic individual, dedicated to making a difference in our community, who enjoys a challenging and rewarding environment.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is involved in creating and/or editing materials to put the organizational marketing plan into action. Communications consist of a diverse range of products that include but are not limited to: website and blog content, social media (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn); stewardship reports, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations; news releases; speaking notes, annual reports, event plans and grant funding request applications.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator)
- Skilled in the use of ‘plain language’ to communicate complex data and ideas using clear writing guidelines
- Ability to write passionate, accurate, succinct, compelling and persuasive compositions
- Effective presentation development skills
- Strong editing and proof-reading skills with excellent knowledge of grammar rules
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, and specifically WordPress
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics
- Ability to operate and deliver results under pressure, manage diverse and competing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Creative and resourceful; able to produce high-quality products with limited resources
- Discretion in handling confidential information related to donors, partners and the Streetohome Board
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with the Streetohome Board, Committees, office team and stakeholders
Deadline: March 13, 2018
Check out the full job description on Charity Village.